Tuesday 27 August 2013

#theSOproject Introduction




I am so pleased to be part of The Starting Off Project, organised by the lovely Stephanie from Steph's Inside Voice.

The project is designed to be a guide for younger people and those just starting out with make up and skincare, offering tips, tutorials and sharing great products.  It will run for 10 weeks, each new post coming out at 6pm on a Tuesday.  There are around 130 bloggers involved, so there should be an incredible range of basic advice to peruse.

I got involved because I wish there had been something like this available when I was growing up.  I have always struggled with my skin, and pretty much had to guess as I went along with make up, as I had no-one in my family that was into it.

Each week has a theme that will be written about by the bloggers involved.  They will be:

27th August  Skincare
3rd September  Concealer
10th September  Foundation
17th September  Bronzer
24th September  Blusher
1st October  Mascara
8th October  Eyeliner
15th October  Eyeshadow
22nd October  Lips
29th October  Make up tools


There will also be conclusion posts and a giveaway that is shaping up to be pretty exciting!

I was going to post a link to the other bloggers involved but having seen the list, I realise that it is impossible!  But here is a link to the list in Steph's blog.  Be sure to check them out.  I also have decided to do a focus on some of the other bloggers each week so we can all get to know each other a little better!


Are you just starting off?  What tips and products would you like to see?

Are you involved with the project?  Leave your link!





2 comments:

  1. Hiya Rebecca! I am participating in The SO Project as well. Really looking forward to each topic for the coming weeks.
    If you wish you can check out my posts on this project on my blog at
    http://goldenandsheen.blogspot.co.uk/

    Sheen xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for stopping by! Have followed, will be checking out your #theSOproject posts!

      My surname is Sheen :)

      Rebecca x

      Delete

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x