Wednesday 7 August 2013

Sun Protection Series 3 - No. 7 BB Lips SPF 15




I have been using this little beauty, in the colour Ballerina, almost non-stop on my holiday.  The tube is small enough to slip into a small bag or even a pocket and the handy, no fuss in-built applicator means no getting your fingers covered and no faffing around with a separate applicator on the beach.



It is creamy and glossy with a hint of colour and doesn't feel sticky or too thick on the lips.



With an SPF of 15, it doesn't offer the highest protection,  but my lips remain smooth, moisturised and un-burnt, despite temperatures in the 40s







Does what it says on the tube - offers colour, nourishment and sun protection and applies easily.


Have you tried BB Lips?

Which is your favourite colour?

Do you use any other lip SPFs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x