Saturday 24 August 2013

REVIEW - Essie Mint Candy Apple


The classic mint/blue colour, Mint Candy Apple was my first experience of Essie.  I have always thought this shade is more blue-toned than the mint green suggested by the name.


I have the original line version of this, with a thin brush.  I find this really hard to use and never get as neat a result as with the diffusion line brush.  


After 2 coats, the nail polish has a thick, shiny opaque finish that lasts a good couple of days without chipping.  I like the colour for Spring/Summer but prefer pinky and orangey tones at the moment.  


I love wearing this on my toes with a nice pair of sandals or flip-flops - that is where I prefer this colour. 

A nice colour but not my favourite.  I prefer the diffusion applicator.



What is your favourite nail polish?

What do you think of Mint Candy Apple?




1 comment:

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x