Thursday 8 August 2013

Sun Protection Series 4 - Garnier Ambre Solaire Light and Silky SPF 30




Ok, so I didn't do it intentionally but I have realised that most of the SPFs I bought for this holiday are by Garnier.  In fact, whilst I was taking the photos for this series, a family asked if I worked for Ambre Solaire!  When I was shopping for sun cream, I looked out for good deals eg half price in Boots, the clearance aisle in TK Maxx and Debenhams summer sale.  Garnier must have had some good offers on and the products just caught my eye!  

This SPF 30 is a spray on cream.  It is light and non-greasy, which again, is good for a quite high factor.  I am often disappointed with spray-on products when they become impossible to spray more than once because they slide right out of your hands.  Luckily, with this, you can spray all over your body then rub it in before it evaporates or gets too thick.


In fact, it feels a bit like a graffiti spray can! 


I really like this sun cream but it has one big down side.  Between my boyfriend and I, we used it for probably 5 full-body applications (that's just 2 days tops) and it was gone.  Although it is a large bottle, it only contains 150ml of product.  This was quite disappointing.  


An easy to use, non-greasy and effective SPF but it just doesn't go very far!




What is your favourite SPF?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x