Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sun Protection Series 2 - Origins A Perfect World Face Protector SPF 35




I recently went to House of Fraser in Nottingham for a free mini facial.  The manager, Nichola, was fantastic.  She was very knowledgeable and gave me lots of tips and demonstrated products that were perfect for my skin type (oily; with pores, blackheads, smallish breakouts and the first signs of ageing being my main concerns) without the hard-sell that you can find at some counters.

One of the products she suggested was the A Perfect World Face Protector SPF 35 which would give moderately high protection without being thick, greasy or clogging.  This is the perfect facial SPF for me, she was right!  It glides on like a light moisturiser and soaks in, leaving my skin hydrated and protected but not feeling too claggy.  It looks quite gold in colour in the photo but it is clear when rubbed in.


The white tea and maritime pine claim to help minimise signs of ageing such as fine lines and dark spots, so this should hopefully have long term benefits too.  This SPF has been essential on holiday but it also works beautifully in the UK as a light daily sun protector.


Light, non-greasy with the gorgeous natural scent synonymous with Origins with an added anti-ageing boost.  


Have you tried any Origins SPF products?

Can you recommend anything for the face with a higher SPF?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x