Saturday 3 August 2013

Saturday Scents 6 - Jo Malone Orange Blossom

Jo Malone have long been my absolute favourite perfumiers.  I adore their natural concoctions and light, airy touch that are so feminine and beguiling.  My Jo Malone collection is building, and I enjoy layering their colognes, but my top choice has to be this delightful floral offering, Orange Blossom.




For me, it is perfect for warmer months as it smells like a warm breeze on a sunny day in an English garden - basenotes of spicy orriswood and vetiver give depth to floral, fruity notes of white lilac, clementine flower, orange blossom and water lily.


This fragrance is elegant, subtle and beautiful and I simply adore it!





Are you a fan of this fragrance?


Do you love any other Jo Malone colognes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x