Friday 31 May 2013

Blog Sale Love (NOT A BLOG SALE!)

I just wanted to do a quick post to share my love of blog sales!  Over the past few months I have gone a bit wild whenever I see those magic words pop up on Twitter.  I just can't help myself when I see fantastic selections up for grabs.

What I love most of all about blog sales is that you can get hold of so many different brands, many that are new to me, at bargain costs.  It is often possible to find limited edition or sold out products too.  As well as this, it has been nice meeting new bloggers and discovering their blogs through sales.

Here is what I have snapped up in recent months in various blog sales:

My current favourites from my collective haul are:  Too Faced Natural Eye Palette, Estee Lauder illuminating gelee in Topaz Chameleon, NARS cream blush in Cactus Flower, Diptyque Do Son and Chanel Poudre & Eye Quad.


Gosh, it makes me think I need to start a spending ban looking at it all in one go - but think of all the money I have saved!

My advice is, if you like something on a blog sale, go for it.  I have never received anything that arrived damaged, fake or not as described.  And some lovely bloggers even add extras in the package which is such a nice surpriseAlso, it's a cut-throat world out there - if you don't grab it, someone else will!

Thanks to:

Jane at Northern Beauty Blogs

Sarah at Beauty Super Girl

Elysa at Makeup by Elysa

Jemma at Bamboozle Beauty

Isolde Beauty

Louise at Confetti Letters

Angelica at One Little Vice

Catrine at Unnaked Nails

Jude at Love, Lust and Fairy Dust

Sarah at Flowers at Dawn

Anna at On the Dressing Table


What bargains have you picked up at a blog sale? 
 
Do you have a blog sale on now?

4 comments:

  1. Wow you've bought a lot! I love a good blog sale but I try to control myself haha, I've recently bought a Clarins primer and Elizabeth Arden highlighter, both barely used, for less than one would have cost me new :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he I must learn to do that!

      I love finding high-end products the most!

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Thats quite a loot!
    I recently got a mac lipstick that i love. I love blogsales :)

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I felt bad looking at it all together! MAC lippie find, that's great! Have entered your giveaway :)

      Rebecca x

      Delete

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x