Tuesday 26 November 2013

#theWINTERproject - Winter Scents


I am a massive fan of perfume and candles so I couldn't wait for this week!
Cologne - 30ml (£39) and 100ml (£78)

There is one fragrance that epitomises the season for me - it is fruity, spicy, deep and comforting - Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir.  Although it is perfect for the festive season, it is not so Christmassy that it feel out of place throughout the rest of Winter.  As a cologne, it lasts all day.  In candle form, it fills the house with a juicy, rich aroma.  Bliss!

Candle (£39)


The Diffuser (£48) is on my Christmas list.


What is your favourite Winter scent?

Leave your link if you have done a Winter Project post!



7 comments:

  1. Fab post! I really would love to try Jo Malone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a pack of samples from Ebay so I have got loads to choose from without buying loads of full sizes!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of scent! There's a lovely gift set this year of 5x 9ml best selling Jo Malone fragrances, great way to try fragrance combining! Have you tried English Pear & Freesia over the top of Pomegranate Noir? Divine!

    I've also included a Jo Malone London scent in my post!
    http://thebeautyspotbloguk.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/the-winter-project-favourite-scent/

    Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Jo Malone stuff but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on it! Might have to put something on the xmas list!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-c

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm these seem amazing! I love Winter Scents! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good products



    --------------------------------
    I work in https://holief.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x