Wednesday 25 September 2013

Weightloss Wednesday



So, after months of procrastination, I have finally rejoined Slimming World today.  I am so determined to do well and thought an added incentive for me would be to share my progress with you all!  I'm not going to post my actual weight, I'm not brave enough for that, but I will post my losses, gains, struggles and successes after my weekly weigh-ins.

I thought I would also include a couple of recipes and food-diary style photos.  I know seeing ideas for meals and snacks always helps me to make better choices.

That's it for now - check in next week to see how it's going!



Have you ever followed the Slimming World plan?

Let me know if you are also on 'the journey' or if you have any tips!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x