Monday 9 September 2013

Origins Ginzing Launch @ House of Fraser Nottingham

On Thursday I went to the launch of Origins GinZing at House of Fraser in Nottingham. I had a fantastic facial by the lovely Nichola and tried out lots gorgeous products.  I always love their treatments - so luxurious, with lots of tips and info without the pressure of a hard sell.  It was so hard not to buy everything but there were a few deals that I had to take advantage of!


I went for a GinZing moisturizer, Drink Up mask and a gorgeous cream eyeshadow called Ginger Zing (review soon!).   With these purchases, I received an almost full-sized GinZing eye cream, full-size night cream and a range of little samples.  Heaven!



The GinZing products themselves are perfect for my tired, oily skin with their light texture and refreshing orange scent.  The eye cream is slightly pink in colour which helps correct dark circles and it is described as a 'shot of caffeine for the eyes', making you look and feel more awake.  The moisturizer's tagline is 'an energy drink for the skin' and it really peps you up, brightening and smoothing - just gorgeous!

GinZing Moisturizer

GinZing Eye Cream



After my facial, I went to the Aveda counter where the lovely Emma worked wonders with my hair, transforming my boring straight locks into a curly wonder! 

By this point I was in desperate need of some make up so paid a visit to the Bobbi Brown counter for a make over by Janus.  She used a vast array of beautiful products that were perfect for my skin type and colouring and honestly, I could have quite happily bankrupted myself there!   I managed to restrain myself and went for an under eye corrector to boost the effects of my new eye cream, and a gorgeous bronzer (tawny brown) that is so different to any other colour I own - not at all orange, more of a chestnutty colour.
 
Everything she used in my make over.

This pink brightening brick was gorgeous - highly recommended!

If I hadn't just bought the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder I would have gone for this brightening powder.

What I went for:  bronzer in Tawny Brown (l), correcting concealer in Light Bisque (r).

When I got home after the event, I spent a while going through my freebies - this was soo exciting!  Look what I got!


Have you tried the GinZing moisturizer or eye cream?

Have you had a Bobbi Brown make over?






4 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a fab haul! I've never tried any Origins products but heard so many great things! I especially want to try the GinZing moisturiser and very interested to see a review of the eye cream :)

    Bobbi Brown make up is so lovely, I'm very jealous of your haul :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try origins, everything I've had from them has been amazing!

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. I love the Drink Up mask, and now I'm really tempted by the GinZing stuff! :D Lovely haul and goody bag :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love freebies and bargains! The GinZing is gorgeous.

      Rebecca x

      Delete

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x