Sunday 23 June 2013

etailPR Competition

The wonderful etailPR are currently running a fabulous competition that I thought I would share with you.



Win a goodie bag of prizes worth over £250!!!

The prizes include:
a Yogi 3 in 1 Hair Curling wand
a £50 voucher to spend at Linzi Shoes
Dr Organic bundle: Body Oil, Hair treatment serum, hand & nail cream and more!
Macadamia Natural Oil gift set: Healing oil treatment, rejuvenating shampoo, deep repair masque and oil infused comb
Elemis 10th anniversary Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 100ml worth £99



There are lots of ways to enter, including following on Twitter and signing up to etailPR.  Check out the competition here:  COMPETITION

Good Luck! (But not that much good luck as I want it for myself mwah ha ha!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x